- In large skillet, cook mushrooms and onion in oil until tender; remove from skillet.
- In same skillet, cook pork chops until browned on both sides; season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in gravy. Return mushroom mixture to skillet.
- Cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until pork chops are done.
- Stir in sour cream; heat through.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.