This post may contain affiliate links.
1 cup (8 ounces) sliced fresh mushrooms
1 small onion, chopped
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
4 boneless pork chops
1 (12-ounce) jar Heinz HomeStyle Pork Gravy®
1/3 cup sour cream
- In large skillet, cook mushrooms and onion in oil until tender; remove from skillet.
- In same skillet, cook pork chops until browned on both sides; season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in gravy. Return mushroom mixture to skillet.
- Cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until pork chops are done.
- Stir in sour cream; heat through.
Reduced fat or fat free sour cream may be substituted for regular sour cream. It is best to just heat the dish through once you add the sour cream, excessive heat can cause the sour cream to curdle.
Did you enjoy reading this, or did you make it yourself? Share on social media with the hashtag #SPMOMS and/or tag @Stockpilingmoms