- To get the best deals, sale prices and the ability to receive and use store coupons, you must get a Winn-Dixie Reward Card. They are free and you can apply online and receive it in the mail.
- If you are expecting or have a child under two you can sign up for their Baby Club. You can sign up for that online too but you must have your reward card first. Being a Baby Club member will get you special discounts and more coupons.
- The registers at Winn-Dixie print Catalina coupons. Based on what you purchase you may get a Catalina from your purchase. It will print out on a cash register tape after your sale.
- The registers also print out $/$ Catalina's. For example get $10 off a $50 purchase. These should print once per week per reward card and they are not valid until the following week. In this case Wednesday through Tuesday is considered a week because that is the way their ad runs. So each week you shop there you will get a $10/$50 coupon good for the next week. You may only use one of these per purchase. The one exception to this is your $10 from getting 200 Baby Club points. That is treated like cash and is $10 off any purchase exceeding $10. TIP: Give the cashier your $/$ coupon FIRST before all other coupons. (Give Baby Club Rewards second.) If your other coupons make your total lower than the amount to qualify for the $/$ coupon then you can’t use it. Savvy shoppers would get as close to $50 in products without being under $50 and use their $/$$ coupon first. Then with remaining coupons you could easily bring the total to $20 or better!
- Winn-Dixie doubles all manufacturer coupons up to $.50 everyday
- Most stores will allow you to use coupons on BOGO items. For example if Kellogg’s cereals are Buy One Get One Free and you have two $1 off coupons for Kellogg’s, you can use them. Or if I have a coupon that says “$1 off this when you buy that” and you have a coupon on that, you can use it. Your store may vary on this so if you have a problem always speak directly to the store manager.
- Overage is generally allowed. Meaning that if I have a coupon for $2 off a product that’s only $1.95, $2 will be taken off of your total. Remember, stores will not give you money back. Example, if you had two products totaling $3.50 and coupons for $4 off – don’t expect them to open the register and give you $.50 back be sure to add an item to your cart to “absorb the overage.”