Everyone is getting ready for the Holiday’s! I love to bake and cook during this time of year and and I love to use Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets when I bake.
They are so versatile to use! I have used them in recipes for everything from Breakfast to Dessert. For this recipe I decided to use Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets to make a delicious Cranberry Almond Cream Pastry for Thanksgiving!
I hope you enjoy this Cranberry Almond Cream Pastry as much as we do!
I’m always looking for ways to spark new creative ideas with my recipes. I hope you enjoy this recipe and don’t forget to check out more recipes at www.puffpastry.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry. The opinions and text are all mine.
Cranberry Almond Cream Pastry
- 1 box Pepperidge Farm Pastry Sheets
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can cranberry sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- caramel sauce for topping optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unroll a pastry sheet onto a flour surface and cut into three slices along the lines.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place on cooling rack.
- While pastry sheets are cooling combine heavy whipping cream, sugar and almond extract into a mixing bowl.
- Using an electric mixer beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in cranberry sauce into whipped cream.
- Spoon mixture evenly between layers of pastry sheets.
- Stack on top of each other.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce if desired.
- Serve right away or place in fridge until ready to serve.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.