This Cranberry Cheese Ball Recipe is so easy to make and would be a perfect appetizer for a Valentine's Day party or Christmas! It is so good and has such a great taste, that everyone will be asking for the recipe.
You can serve almost anything along with the dip too! Such as pretzels, crackers or graham crackers, the possibilities are endless. Be sure to try this Cranberry Cheese Ball Recipe for any parties or showers you may be hosting soon, you will not be disappointed!
I love Cranberry sauce so for me when you combine this with cream cheese you can't go wrong. I like to make it after Thanksgiving with my leftover cranberry sauce. Everyone loves it!
Cranberry Cheese Ball Recipe
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 8 oz sharp white cheddar shredded
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 Tbsp cranberry jelly or jam
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 5- oz. bag dried cranberries about a cup and a half
- 1 box Assorted crackers for serving
- Mix cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add cheddar, milk, cranberry jelly, salt and pecans then continue mixing until well combined.
- Stir in dried cranberries.
- Line a small round bowl with plastic wrap then spoon cheese mixture into bowl. Press cheese firmly into bowl.
- Bring plastic up and over the top of cheese and gather to shape cheese into a ball.
- Seal ball with more plastic if necessary to completely cover then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Once it firms up you will be able to easily shape it into a perfect ball.
- When ready to serve, remove cheese ball (in plastic) from the bowl.
- Keeping cheese ball wrapped in the plastic, use hands to shape into a ball.
- When the cheese ball is perfectly round, place in bowl or plate and serve with crackers.
More Appetizer Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.