Creamy Chicken Pasta Primavera is a delicious one pot dinner! So easy to make and only takes 30 minutes to prepare. You could easily make this gluten free by substituting the noodle.
I love the included veggies too! If you make it ⅓ block reduced fat cream cheese to lessen the calories a bit, it is 8 points plus on Weight Watchers.
Did you know you Can Freeze Cream Cheese? This is a great money saving tip and can easily be used in this recipe!
Creamy Pasta Primavera
- 3 cups penne pasta uncooked
- 2 Tablespoons Italian Dressing
- 1-½ lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 whole zucchini cut into chunks
- 1-½ cups cut-up fresh asparagus 1-inch lengths
- 1 whole red pepper chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 oz. ½ of 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, cubed
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add chicken and vegetables; cook 10 to 12 min. or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently.
- Add broth and cream cheese; cook 1 min. or until cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
- Add Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Drain pasta; return to pot. Add chicken and vegetable mixture; toss lightly.
- Cook 1 min. or until heated through. (Sauce will thicken upon standing.)
Creamy Pasta Primavera is an easy go to meal on a busy night! We have so many great recipes on StockpilingMoms!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.