Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad is the perfect addition to any summer picnic or cookout. It is so easy to prepare. By using Wacky Mac this is an easy stockpile recipe for me. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- 1 lb pasta of choice
- 2 whole cucumbers
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 packages 8 ounce, cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 container Marzetti Ranch Dip
- Cook pasta and drain well
- Peel your cucumbers and cube
- Mix all ingredients together
- Refrigerate until you use and after.
- Shelley's suggestions: Use Wacky Mac and add raw peas.
Recipes you may enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.