Crescent Roll S'mores are a favorite of my husband and son. I love this recipe too because they are so easy to make! Crescent Roll S'mores are a great dessert and I always have these ingredients in my stockpile. They are a great alternative to tradition S'mores. I used Hershey's Simple Pleasures because they have less fat and they were in my stockpile 🙂
Crescent Roll S'mores are the perfect way to enjoy this delicious treat on a cold winter day.
Simply place your chocolate and marshmallows inside and roll up according to the package directions.
Place in the oven and bake and soon you will have a delicious treat the whole family will love.
Crescent Roll S'mores
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- 1 cup of miniature marshmallows
- Chocolate Bars or Candies
- Preheat oven according to package.
- Lay out Crescent Rolls on a cookie sheet or baking stone.
- Add a few marshmallows and chocolate to the center of each roll.
- Roll up into a crescent shape.
- Bake according to package directions
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: