This recipe for Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon is perfect for Lent! Such a great dinner that fill you up and get your taste buds going. My friend Shelly recently made this and when I saw the picture it made my mouth water. Of course I had to ask her about the recipe and if I could share with all of you. She was thrilled to share the tasty salmon recipe. This tasty recipe for Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon has only 6 ingredients and is ready in less than 20 minutes!
This recipe has only 6 ingredients and is ready in 20 minutes! You can’t beat that for a dinner meal. Be sure to try Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon you will not be disappointed!
Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon
- 1 side wild salmon fillet about 4 pounds
- 2/3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- Position a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking tray / sheet with a large piece of foil and place the salmon fillet, skin side down, on the baking sheet; set aside.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley and garlic in a small bowl.
- Pour in the melted butter; season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/3 teaspoon pepper (or to taste).
- Using your hands (it's easier than using a wooden spoon), mix the ingredients together until the breadcrumbs absorb the butter (about 40 seconds).
- Pour the mixture over the salmon, pressing it into the top until the fillet is completely covered.
- Bake uncovered for 12-15 minutes (depending on the thickness of your fillet), until the crust is golden and the salmon is cooked and flakes easily with fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges and a squeeze of lemon (optional).
More Seafood Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.