Crock Pot Turkey Tetrazzini is a must have dish after Thanksgiving. It is a great recipe to use your left over turkey in. We love having this amazing delicious turkey recipe the day after Thanksgiving on Black Friday. I can get the recipe together in the morning and go shop my heart out all day and come home to a full cooked meal. No worries on what to have for dinner is a nice bonus after shopping all day!
Place all of ingredients except spaghetti, Parmesan, water and cornstarch into crock pot and stir. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Serve over cooked spaghetti and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese when serving. This is a great recipe to use turkey leftovers.
I know you can make this yummy dish in the oven but I love making it in my slow cooker. Because my motto is to save time in the kitchen and this recipe is so easy to make. Be sure to try Crock Pot Turkey Tetrazzini this year because you will not be disappointed!
- 21/2 cups turkey cooked
- 14 1/2 oz chicken broth
- 10 1/2 oz cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tsp sherry wine or 2 teaspoons cooking wine
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz mushrooms optional (canned, slices, drained)
- 12 oz spaghetti uncooked
- parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1 1/2 Tbsp corn starch
- Place all ingredients except spaghetti, parmesan, water and cornstarch into crock pot and stir.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve over cooked spaghetti; sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- **Prior to serving, you'll probably want to thicken this a little more; Mix lukewarm water and cornstarch in a bowl until corn starch is dissolved.
- Add to crock pot mixture.
- Stir until thickened.
- If it it not thick enough you may repeat this step.
Popular Crockpot Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.