Crockpot Apple Cider - I used to buy the spices already mixed at the grocery store, but then I thought I could make this myself, so I just made my own to serve to everyone. This is great for a Holiday party or family get together and the slow cooker keeps it warm, so guests can enjoy it through the night. Perfect to serve with cookies, breads and desserts like Chocolate Turtles (Rolos).
Crockpot Apple Cider is perfect to make for fall parties! Be sure to give this recipe a try! We love to serve this the entire month of October.
- 1 64 fluid ounce bottle apple cider
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- In a slow cooker, combine apple cider and cinnamon sticks.
- Wrap allspice and cloves in a small piece of cheesecloth, and add to pot.
- Stir in brown sugar.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat, and keep warm.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: