This post may contain affiliate links.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip is a great recipe for budget cooking and is one that I serve at every party! Most of these ingredients you can get for free or near free using coupons! It is perfect for entertaining too! We love Crockpot Buffalo Dip for holiday’s and special occasions. This is my husband’s favorite game day recipe too! Once you try this simple recipe it will soon become a crowd pleaser for sure!
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip is a simple appetizer to make. Cook/boil the chicken then chop into cubes. If using the chunk canned chicken be sure to drain and then there no cooking required for this easy recipe. Simply place your canned chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker and then pour your hot sauce over the chicken and turn on high. Allow to heat for up to an hour. Next add cream cheese to the slow cooker and stir until completely melted. Finally, stir in the ranch dressing and mix until blended. Add half of the cheddar cheese and mix until blended. Reduce the temperature to low and add the remaining shredded cheese on top, cook on low setting until bubbly.
We like to serve this yummy naturally gluten free Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip appetizer with Fritos! Of course feel free to serve it with tortilla chips or veggies!
If you are eating low carb or following the Keto Diet you will enjoy this delicious buffalo chicken dip on celery! You can also turn it into a meal and enjoy it on a bed of lettuce! You may enjoy these 10 Game Day Recipes for other appetizers.
Crockpot Buffalo Dip
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- 2-3 Boneless chicken breast or 2 cans of chunk chicken drained (I used chicken breast)
- 2, 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- 1 small bottle of Hot sauce or 3/4 cups
- 1/2 cup of Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing I used Ranch
- 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 bunch of Scallions chopped up Optional
- Tostitos Chips scoops work great
- Cook/boil the chicken then chop into cubes. If using the chunk canned chicken be sure to drain and no cooking required
- Put hot sauce and chopped chicken in a skillet on Medium heat
- Add cream cheese to pan and stir until completely melted
- Stir in dressing of choice and mix until blended
- Add half of the cheddar cheese and chopped scallions and mix until blended
- Transfer contents into a crockpot and add the rest of the cheese on top, cook on low setting until bubbly
- Remove from crock pot and transfer to a serving bowl
- Serve with (corn chips) tostitos and enjoy
- You can combine all in a crockpot and cook on medium heat through step 5 then add cheese and turn crock pot to low.
You can also add cheese to the top prior to serving.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Did you enjoy reading this, or did you make it yourself? Share on social media with the hashtag #SPMOMS and/or tag @Stockpilingmoms