Crockpot Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is my family’s new favorite slow cooker recipe! My family loved this delicious cheesy dinner. My hubby had three helpings because he liked it so much. I love that I could make this in my crockpot casserole and not have to think about it for a couple of hours. I was able to get two loads of laundry done and make some homemade bread sticks to go with it, all while it was cooking.
For this recipe you can save time by getting a whole cooked chicken from the deli of your grocery store and using the meat from it. But if you have frozen diced chicken you can also substitute that. Then you will need some additional ingredients such as ricotta cheese, Italian style cheese blend and jars of Alfredo sauce to name a few. But you can also make your own Homemade Alfredo Sauce, just be sure to double it. Assemble everything in layers, top with cheese and let the crockpot do it’s thing. In a few hours you will have delicious Crockpot Chicken Alfredo Lasagna, be sure to give it a try you will not be disappointed!
I hope your family enjoys this delicious Crockpot Chicken Alfredo Lasagna as much as my family did! Crockpot Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is the best slow cooker lasagna recipe! You will definitely want to make this one!
Crockpot Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
- 2 1/2 cups diced chicken cooked
- 2 15 oz jars alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded Italian Style Cheese Blend
- 1 15 oz ricotta cheese container
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 9-12 lasagna noodles
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- dried parsley optional
- In a bowl combine Italian cheese with ricotta cheese; mixture will be thick.
- In another bowl, combine alfredo sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic and water; stir well and set aside.
- Assemble the lasagna layers: Spread a 1/4 of the alfredo sauce on the bottom of the slow cooker, Next arrange 3-4 lasagna noodles (break them to fit if you have too), now spread 1/3 of the chicken on top of noodles and then spoon and spread a 1/3 of the cheese mixture on top of chicken.
- Repeat these same steps two more times (alfredo sauce, noodles, chicken, cheese mixture).
- Make sure the sauce covers noodles so they cook evenly and are done.
- Finally top with mozzarella cheese and dried parsley if using.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 1/2 to 3 hours; Check at 2 hours and then every 30 minutes til done.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Crockpot Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.