This post may contain affiliate links.
Crockpot Chicken Fajitas is absolutely divine! I know this crockpot freezer recipe will be on my family’s monthly menu from now on, it is that GOOD! I am so excited to make a crockpot chicken fajita recipe that is delicious, made in one dish and an easy cleanup. Best of all this is a low carb recipe. Simply use a low carb tortilla or enjoy it on a bed of lettuce. Be sure to load it up with cheese, sour cream and avocado if you are on the Keto Diet.
I love making fajitas but I do not like the clean up of the kitchen afterwards, so this easy slow cooker recipe is perfect for me! I also like that I can prep this as a freezer meal and have on hand whenever I am in the mood for some Mexican food. This is an Easy Keto Diet Recipe. Use a low carb tortilla or serve with a lettuce wrap to enjoy this recipe.
You can make your own taco seasoning too! I love to make my own because then I know the ingredients in it and it can easily be gluten free! Be sure that you invest in a good quality slow cooker. Our favorite is this programmable cook and carry 6qt oval slow cooker. We hope you enjoy this easy crockpot chicken fajita recipe that is delicious, made in the crockpot and has an easy cleanup!
Weight Watchers Points Plus: 3 Points Per Serving (just for recipe below – does not include tortilla & toppings)
Crockpot Chicken Fajitas
- 2 green peppers sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- Label and write the following instructions on freezer bag - Cook on Low 5-6 hours Shred chicken and serve on tortillas.
- Add all ingredients to freezer bag and lay flat in freezer.
- When ready to make, pull out of freezer and thaw in fridge overnight.
- Pour contents of bag into crockpot and cook on low 5-6 hours.
- Before serving shred chicken and stir.
- Serve on tortillas with your favorite toppings.