Crockpot Cinnamon Sugar Roasted Almonds are amazing! I thought there was no way this would turn out, but much to my surprise they turned out AMAZING! I can’t stop eating them 🙂 My husband has been packing some and taking them with him to work for a snack. I will definitely be making these again and I am even going to make some and give them as a gift at Christmas time. These are naturally gluten free!
I had some Iced Coffee Recipe while munching on them. Crockpot Cinnamon Sugar Roasted Almonds remind me of fall festivals. They taste so good and now you can make them at home in your slow cooker!
Crockpot Cinnamon Sugar Roasted Almonds
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups almonds
- 1/4 cup water
- In medium siz bowl mix together sugars, cinnamon and salt.
- Set aside.
- In another bowl mix egg white and vanilla until frothy.
- Add almonds and make sure to coat evenly.
- Add cinnamon mixture and toss almonds to coat.
- Place in crockpot and cook on low for 3 - 4 hours.
- Stirring every 20 minutes.
- Last hour add water and stir well.
- Spread flat on baking sheet to cool.
Be sure when you add water that you allow the almonds to cook at least an hour. Important to cook on low so the almonds do not burn. This makes a very large amount - perfect to give as gifts!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: