Crockpot Easter Candy Crack Recipe is the easiest slow cooker dessert recipe you will ever make! You just put everything in the crockpot and 2 hours later it is ready to spoon out. The hardest part is waiting for the chocolate clusters to harden. What I like most about this recipe is it makes a large quantity, so you can use it for gift giving and parties. It is perfect if you are hosting Easter or looking for a homemade gift idea for teachers or friends.
Simply layer all of the ingredients in a 6 QT slow cooker, except the pretzel pieces, starting with peanuts. Turn the crockpot on low and cover with lid for 2 hours. Stir well until fully combined. Spoon the mixture onto wax paper or in paper muffin cups, sprinkle pretzel pieces and sprinkles and allow to harden for 1 hour. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
You can even make the clusters more yummy by adding M&M's, other candies or sprinkles, which I did for some of my clusters. My hubby says they taste just like Goobers. I thought these candies were delicious. My kids loved them! You can make this recipe gluten free when you use gluten free pretzels. I think this recipe would be nice to use for a Candy/Cookie Exchange.
My boys love munching on the Crockpot Easter Candy Crack clusters. Be sure to try this candy recipe soon, you will not be disappointed!
- 1 8 oz jar of salted peanuts
- 1 8 oz jar of unsalted peanuts
- 1 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 1 lb vanilla candy coating
- 1 cup broken pretzel pieces
- Layer all ingredients in a 6 QT crockpot, except the pretzel pieces, starting with peanuts.
- Turn the pot on low and cover with lid for 2 hours.
- Stir well until fully combined.
- Spoon mixture onto wax paper or in paper muffin cups, sprinkle pretzel pieces and allow to harden for 1 hour.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
More Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy:
10 EASTER DESSERT RECIPES
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.