Crockpot Hot Cocoa is our favorite winter beverage. There are only 5 ingredients needed and one of them is a can of sweetened condensed milk which I always seem to have in my stockpile.
Over Christmas break we had some snow and the boys wanted to go out and play. So I decided this would be a perfect time to put Crockpot Hot Cocoa on. It only takes 2 hours on high to make and that is just enough time for me.
We like to top our Hot Cocoa with Homemade Whipped Cream! What I love is that I know what ingredients are in this tasty hot cocoa! Better tasting than the powder for sure!
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa I prefer Hershey's
- 12 oz can sweetened condensed milk I prefer Eagle Brand
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 7 1/2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- In crockpot combine water, milk and vanilla.
- Add cocoa and salt, stir until smooth.
- Cook on high 2 hours or 4 hours on low.
OT COCOA RECIPES
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.