We are loving this simple and healthy Crockpot Lemon Rosemary Chicken Freezer Meal that you can easily freeze and then prepare in your slow cooker. Not only is it healthy it is delicious! It is simple to prepare. This recipe is Whole30 compliant and paleo plus it is naturally gluten free.
As you know I have been eating Whole30 and just completed my third round. During this round I relied heavily on the slow cooker to prepare our meals because we had so many soccer games and end of the school year activities. This was a moist and delicious dinner that the entire family enjoyed.
Be sure that you invest in a good quality slow cooker. Our favorite is this programmable cook and carry 6qt oval slow cooker. You can adjust this recipe to feed your family using 4-6 pieces of meat. I personally use 4 to feed my family of 3 with a leftover for lunch the next day. I use 2 lbs. of chicken in my recipe but you can adjust between 4-6 cuts of chicken.
Simply salt and pepper both sides of chicken breasts Place all ingredients except for chicken broth into a freezer safe bag. Freeze. When ready to cook thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Place into the slow cooker with 1 cup of chicken broth and cook on low for 6-8 hours until done
I served this chicken with roasted brussels sprouts and roasted potatoes. I hope your family enjoys this Crockpot Lemon Rosemary Chicken. It is light and healthy and soon to be a family favorite.
Crockpot Lemon Rosemary Chicken
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 whole fresh lemon juiced
- 2 cloves fresh garlic crushed and minced
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- ¼ tsp. salt/pepper - optional
- 4-6 whole boneless chicken breasts or skinless boneless chicken thighs (2 lbs.)
- Salt and pepper both sides of chicken breasts
- Place all ingredients except for chicken broth into a freezer safe bag.
- When ready to cook thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Place into the slow cooker with 1 cup of chicken broth and cook on low for 6-8 hours until done.
MORE FREEZER MEAL RECIPES YOU MAY ENJOY:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.