This scrumptious Crockpot Philly Cheese Steak Recipe is so good and really filling! I prepared this meal in an afternoon when doing 15 crockpot freezer meals for my family’s dinners. With back to school activities in full swing, I wanted to make a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family. This is a great way to save my family money from their budget because we aren’t temped to go out to dinner on busy nights.
So I got busy prepping freezer meals one afternoon so that I would have meals ready to go for my family. This Crockpot Philly Cheese Steak sub sandwich crockpot recipe has been a favorite so far out of the slow cooker meals and will be added to my regular menu meals. I served the delicious Crockpot Philly Cheese Steak Recipe with french fries. My kids and husband loved the flavor of this one. They all really thought it was a keeper.
Crockpot Philly Cheese Steak Recipe is low carb and it is an easy freeze slow cooker supper that everyone will love. This recipe is perfect if you are following the Keto Diet. Simply don’t serve it on a roll and this is a delicious Keto Friendly Recipe. This is also a naturally gluten free recipe too.
My whole family loved this crockpot dinner meal and they want me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this crockpot Philly Cheese Steak recipe freezer meal, you will not be disappointed.
Crockpot Philly Cheese Steak Recipe
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds beef steak strips
- 2 green peppers sliced thin
- 1 onion sliced thin
- 1 envelope dry Italian dressing mix
- 2 cups beef stock
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 3 teaspoons garlic salt
- 6 hoagie buns for serving
- 12 Provolone cheese slices for serving
- Label ziploc bag with recipe and directions.
- Place all ingredients except beef stock in bag.
- Lay flat in freezer until ready to use.
- Thaw overnight in fridge.
- Spray crockpot with non-stick spray.
- Add contents of bag and beef stock.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours.
- Heat oven to low broil and line hoagie buns on foil lined baking sheet.
- Spoon mixture on to hoagie bun and place 2 slices of cheese on top.
- Broil for a few minutes to melt cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Posts You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.