There is nothing better than Crockpot Tasty Beef Tips. I love this recipe after a long day. You walk into the house with the amazing aroma greeting you at the door. It is so easy to prepare with only 7 ingredients and your slow cooker.
You can serve it with rice or pasta. I like to add a side salad or green beans and bread sticks. It is one my family loves in the winter. I love it because it is so easy, but they beg for more (while they are still eating it).
Simply cover the stew meat with Worcestershire Sauce, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let it marinade 30 minutes to 2 hours (the longer the better). Put flour in zip lock bag, add stew meat and shake. You can use any flour including almond flour which makes this gluten free.
Brown in hot skillet with a little oil on medium heat. Empty into a baking dish. Mix soup and water and pour over meat. Cover with foil and bake at 325-degree oven. Once the meat is browned in the skillet it can also be cooked in the crock pot on low for 8 hours.
Trust me when I saw this is a delicious recipe that the whole family will love. It is also a budget friendly recipe. You can spend very little out of pocket, but everyone will think you spent lots of time and money preparing this yummy meal.
I hope you enjoy this Crockpot Tasty Beef Tips Recipe. It is one of our favorites on a cold winter day.
Crockpot Tasty Beef Tips
- 1 pound stew meat
- Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ cup Flour
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried onions
- 1 can Campbell’s Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup water
- Cover stew meat with Worcestershire Sauce, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Let it marinade 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Put flour in zip lock bag, add stew meat and shake.
- Brown in hot skillet with a little oil.
- Empty into a baking dish.
- Mix soup and water and pour over meat.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees for 3 hours.
- Once the meat is browned in the skillet it can also be cooked in the crock pot on low for 8 hours.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles.