We love grilling Dad’s Ribs! This is a favorite for Father’s Day or any cookout in the Summer. We hope you enjoy it as much as our husbands do. Of course what I love is that I can hand over dinner to my husband to cook. Dad’s Ribs are out of this world AMAZING! Perfect to make on Father’s Day. We like to serve with these easy grilled side dishes.
- Full Slab of Ribs we like Pork
- BBQ Rub and BBQ Sauce of your choice - we like BKW Seasonings Rub
- BBQ we like Country Bobs All Purpose Sauce
- Step 1: We bought a full slab of ribs. Cut ribs into 3 sections for easier grilling. Then generously sprinkle the BBQ Rub all over the top of the ribs. Rub the BBQ Rub in on the top of the ribs and then flipped the ribs over and sprinkled the bottom of ribs. Flip back over and sprinkle the top again!
- Step 2: Preheat oven to 350. Wrap each section in aluminum foil and place them on a cookie sheet. Place in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Step 3: After one hour take ribs out of oven and remove the aluminum foil. Pick BBQ sauce of choice and sprinkle additional BBQ Rub in to the BBQ sauce and mix. Cover the top of the ribs generously. Place back into aluminum foil (new pieces) and place in oven for an additional hour and a half at same temp.
- Step 4: Place on Grill for 10 minutes. Sprinkle BBQ rub on top while grilling. Then serve hot!!!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.