Do you love the thrill from scoring a freebie? We do! I often refer to it as the “Coupon High“. After a great score at the store there is nothing that gets my adrenaline pumping more than a great “SAVE”.
Do you get “Coupon High”?
Do you know what I mean? You do if you have experienced the feeling of saving, I am sure. I love saving 70%+ when I go to the store and when I do I leave the store feeling so good! I call it my “Coupon High”.
So I guess my question to you is Do you get “Coupon High” like I do when you score a huge deal! Tell me about it????
- How Does Price Matching Work?
- What is on sale in February?
- How to Understand the Grocery Sales Cycle
- Stockpiling – Preparing for Natural Disasters or Emergency
- Stockpiling 101 | Stockpiling For The Holidays™
- How Do I Start Stockpiling?
- Stockpiling Tip :: Look for Coupons on Packages
- 10 Items To Stockpile
Ways To Save:
- How to Shop at Whole Foods without Spending your Whole Paycheck
- 5 Ways to Increase Your Savings at Target
- 7 Ways to Save Money Without Couponing
- How to Get the Most out of your Sam’s Club Membership