Here is another great Dollar Tree craft for Fall! I love this little Dollar Tree Fall Napkin Ring craft. It's super easy to make and a great project to dress up your holiday table with something super easy. There is just nothing like adding those little touches to your table when entertaining, and when on a budget, it often gets forgotten. This ye3ar, you can use this idea for something to fit into your budget easily!
Dollar Tree Fall Napkin Ring Craft
I love, love, love entertaining. Whether it is friends or family doesn't matter. There is something about bringing people into your home to share food, good times, and most of all, love.
This year will be different given the pandemic still happening, but that doesn't mean those that join our family can't feel special. This craft is so easy to make and is a soft little touch for the table. Sometimes, it's the little things like this that make a difference in people's lives.
What Can I Use if I Don't Have a Dollar Tree Nearby?
Almost all of these supplies will probably be available at Target, Walmart, Hobby Lobby, or Michael's. The best part of using Dollar Tree is the budget. You can so easily load up on supplies for not much money. If you haven't already, make sure to check them out online as well! There are tons of items online that you can purchase from Dollar Tree to ship to your front door!
Do These Work with Any Napkin?
They sure do! I like bringing out the linens for holiday meals, so using these on a cloth napkin is my favorite. You can, of course, use this with simple paper napkins if needed. There is no specific napkin you have to use for this to look great.
- Toilet paper roll
- Fall ribbon
- Artificial leaves
- Mini pumpkins
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
How to Make a Dollar Tree Fall Napkin Ring
- Start by cutting 2-inch segments out of the cardboard tube.
- Add a dab of hot glue to the end of your ribbon and press it to the bottom of the cardboard segment.
- Start wrapping the ribbon around the segment until it is covered.
- Trim off any extra ribbon. Secure the ribbon in place with a dab of glue.
- Add decorative fall pieces to the top of the napkin ring. We applied several layered leaves first, then added a small foam pumpkin on top of them. Hold all pieces in place firmly until dry.
Once all of your pieces are dry and secure, you can roll a napkin and slide it into the napkin ring. Place it on your plate prior to dining for a nice display.
More Thanksgiving Ideas
- 30 Days of Thanks Printable for Thanksgiving
- Frugal Thanksgiving Dinner Tips
- Best Ever Thanksgiving Crockpot Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.