Easter Peeps Pudding Cups are an easy sweet treat for the kids. They are so simple to make! Peyton loves them. I love making them for Easter and for Spring parties. This is a fun project that the kids can help you make too! We had so much fun making these and Peyton took them to a friends house for a play date and they loved them too!
You can decorate these Easter Pudding Cups with Peeps, Jelly Beans or Robin Eggs. You could even use coconut and color it green for grass. Hope you little bunnies’ enjoy this sweet treat as much we do! Easter Peeps Pudding Cups are easy to prepare and perfect for portion control and serving! Be sure to make them for your Easter celebrations.
Easter Peeps Pudding Cups
Easter Peeps Pudding Cups are easy to prepare and perfect for portion control and serving!
- 2 pkg. 3.9 oz. each JELL-O Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 tub 12 oz. COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 15 OREO Cookies crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- Decorations: Peeps Jelly Beans, Robin Eggs
- Beat the pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in 3 cups COOL WHIP
- Add green food coloring.
- Spoon about 1 cup into a clear plastic cup.
- Sprinkle Oreo's on top
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Decorate with Peeps, Jelly Beans or Robin Eggs, Shredded Coconut
- How to Make Green Grass: Use snipped pieces of green fruit roll up to create grass around the Peep or use shredded coconut colored with green food coloring.
Favorite Easter Recipes:
Applewood Julep – Stephanie’s Favorite
Sunflower Peeps Cake – Shelley’s Favorite
Crockpot Breakfast Casserole – favorite for Easter morning
Linda’s Deviled Eggs – Melissa’s Favorite