Easter Sweet n’ Salty Munchies are the perfect snack to munch on! Every time I serve or take these scrumptious treats to a family gathering they are gone within minutes of putting them out. Beware that not only do kids love these but the adults do too. So if you are going to make them for Easter and you have a large crowd you may want to double the recipe!
Easter Sweet n’ Salty Munchies are easy to make and everyone loves them! If you use a gluten free pretzel then this can become a gluten free treat!
Easter Sweet n' Salty Munchies
Easter Sweet n' Salty Munchies are easy to make and everyone loves them!
- waffle pretzels or small pretzels
- 1 pkg of ROLO Chewy Caramels
- M&M's I used the Easter bag
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper if desired.
- Place pretzels on cookie sheet.
- Top each pretzel with one unwrapped Rolo.
- Bake 3-5 minutes (you just want the chocolate to be soft - you don't want the caramel to be coming out of it).
- Let cool for 1-2 minutes and then place 1 M&M in the center of the Rolo.
- Let cool completely before serving (to help them harden faster you can place in the freezer).
Easter Recipes and Ideas
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.