Easy Beef Jambalaya is a great dinner that you can prepare in less than 30 minutes! This is a shortcut method. Meaning it can be prepared with a box mix that you elevate with a few ingredients.
All you need is a box of Zatarain's Jambalaya Rice Mix and a pound of cooked ground beef. Mix ingredients together and let it simmer for 25 minutes. It is really a simple dish to make, but is also full of flavor!
This recipe is also gluten free! It states it right on the front of the package. Even better this dish can be made in one pot so it makes cleaning up a lot easier.
I hope you enjoy this Easy Beef Jambalaya. It can be made with other protein (like sausage, chicken or shrimp). We like to serve it with a side of beans and a salad. I hope you enjoy this quick and easy dinner idea.
Easy Beef Jambalaya
- 1 lb ground beef cooked
- 1 box 8 oz. Zatarain's Jambalaya Mix
- 2 ½ cups water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can diced tomatoes, optional
- Mix water, meat, rice mix, spices and oil in a 3 quart sauce pan until well blended.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cover with lid.
- Simmer 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in a can of tomatoes (optional)
- Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes, Fluff with fork before serving.
30 Minute Meals
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.