Easy Beef Jambalaya is a great dinner that you can prepare in less than 30 minutes! All you need is a box of Zatarain's Jambalya Rice Mix and a pound of cooked ground beef. Mix ingredients together and let it simmer for 25 minutes. It is really a simple dish to make, but is also full of flavor!
This recipe is also gluten free! It states it right on the front of the package. Even better this dish can be made in one pot so it makes cleaning up a lot easier.
Easy Beef Jambalaya
- 1 lb ground beef cooked
- 1 box Zatarain's Jamabalya Mix
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp vegetable or olive oil
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Mix water, meat, rice mix, spices and oil in a 3 quart sauce pan until well blended.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cover with lid.
- Simmer 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes, Fluff with fork before serving.
30 Minute Meals
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.