Easy Cheese Tortellini Recipe is so simple with just two food items! Yes it is a go to meal for my family on busy nights. Baseball practice has started for two of my boys, so four nights a week we are at at the ball fields and it's right at dinner time. I do not like to go through fast food places, so this dinner only takes about twenty minutes from start to the table.
So if you want a quick, delicious meal for your family be sure to try Easy Cheese Tortellini Recipe, you will not be disappointed! I like to also make Easy Cheesy Bread to serve along with this tasty pasta dish.
Easy Cheese Tortellini Recipe
- 1 24 oz bag of frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 12 oz jar of pasta sauce
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While cooking pasta, heat the sauce in a separate pot.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and add to pasta sauce.
- Stir well and serve right away.
More 30 Minute Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.