Easy Cheesey Twice Baked Potato is yummy alone or paired with a family dinner. My Mom requests this every time she’s in town. I love that it is naturally gluten free too! It makes for a great go to on a cold day served with soup. We like to serve this with crockpot vegetable soup or crockpot beef tips.
Easy Cheesey Twice Baked Potato
Easy Cheesy Twice Baked Potato is a delicious vegetarian side dish!
- 4 medium potatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash potatoes and place in Potatoe Microwave Pouch.
- Cook in microwave for 9 minutes.
- Pull out of pouch (be careful as they will be very hot).
- Slice potatoes in half and spoon out potato into large mixing bowl.
- Place hollowed out poato onto baking sheet.
- Combine 1/2 cup shredded cheese, butter, sour cream, milk, pepper and salt with potatoes in mixing bowl.
- Smash together using a fork until all ingredients are combined.
- Spoon mixture into potato halves.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the shredded cheese over the tops of the potatoes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until cheese is melted on top.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.