This recipe for Easy Crockpot Lasagna was very simple to make in my casserole crockpot. I was able to put all the ingredients in the slow cooker and not have to worry about for a couple hours. I was able to only have one dish to clean up after dinner versus having skillets, bowls and baking dish. I also used oven ready lasagna noodles from my local store so I did not have to boil it. But feel free to use pasta that you have, just make sure to not boil it tender because it will finish cooking in the crockpot.
I started with browning my meat for Easy Crockpot Lasagna in a skillet with olive oil. While I was cooking the meat I mixed the cheeses together well in a bowl. After the meat was cooked I repeatedly layered sauce, pasta, meat and cheese mixture. I placed the lid on the casserole crockpot and set the timer for 2 and 1/2 hours. Once it was done I took the lid off and place the crockpot in the oven to brown and bubble the cheese on top. Yes you read that right, you can put the casserole crockpot in the oven!
Be sure to try Easy Crockpot Lasagna soon because you will not be disappointed!
- 1 box oven ready lasagne
- 2 jars marinara sauce
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef or sausage browned
- 1 15 oz container of ricotta cheese
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese grated or you can use Parmesan Cheese
- Spray the casserole crockpot with non stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine ricotta, 2 cups mozzarella and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese; stir well.
- Start the bottom layer by pouring one cup sauce and spread evenly in the bottom of the casserole crockpot.
- Top with 3 sheets of lasagne.
- Pour 1 cup of sauce and 3/4 cup of cheese mixture on first layer, top with 1/3 of mozzarella and a 1/3 of the meat.
- Continue for 3 more layers.
- Final layer top with 3 sheets of lasagne, pour the remaining sauce, top with remaining cheese mixture and mozzarella.
- Place lid on and cook for 2 and 1/2 hours on low.
- If desired you can place the crockpot with out the lid in the oven, 350 degrees for 10 minutes to brown and bubble the cheese.
More Crockpot Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.