This post may contain affiliate links.
This is a super easy breakfast recipe for egg lovers. You can eat this by itself or paired with other foods. It is my go-to breakfast when I am eating low carb because it is so easy to prepare in the morning! I like to pair it with sausage, bacon or some berries.
Add a little parsley to these easy eggs and suddenly your family will think you are a chef!
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk almond, coconut or cow milk or I use 2 TBSP Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- In mixing bowl beat eggs, milk and black pepper together.
- Put olive oil in skillet and coat entire cooking surface.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet.
- As eggs form, flip over to cook evenly - about 4-6 minutes.
- Place on plate and sprinkle with parsely.
- Serve immediately.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: