These delicious Easy Grilled Chicken Thighs are perfect for a barbecue. If you are having a 4th of July party be sure to add these chicken thighs to your menu. You can feed a large crowd for a small price with buying chicken thighs in bulk at the store.
When I have family over for a grill out I always make these Easy Grilled Chicken Thighs because I have a large family. Everyone then lets me know if they want plain or some with barbecue sauce. I also like that I can have them on the grill and to the table in 10 minutes. So quick to cook because they are thin and I always get boneless, skinless chicken thighs. Be sure to try this recipe this summer!
Easy Grilled Chicken Thighs recipe is perfect for a summer barbecue!
Easy Grilled Chicken Thighs
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to med-high heat.
- Place chicken on grill and lower lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip over the chicken and lower lid; cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from grill and add barbecue sauce if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Grill Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.