Easy Grilled Salmon Wrap is simple and can be taken on the go. Easy Grilled Salmon Wrap is perfect for lunch or dinner. All you need is four ingredients Gorton's Grilled Salmon, tortilla, 1/2 of a lemon, lettuce and black pepper.
Easy Grilled Salmon Wrap is light and fresh and perfect for Lent. Be sure to give this recipe a try. You can always use a gluten free or low carb tortilla too!
Easy Grilled Salmon Wrap
- 1 fillet Gorton's Grilled Salmon
- 1/2 whole lemon sliced and deseeded
- 1 large soft tortilla
- shredded lettuce
- dash black pepper optional
- Place fillet, seasoned side up, on microwavable plate and cover loosely with a paper towel.
- Microwave on HIGH for 3 to 4 1/2 minutes.
- Rotate plate halfway through cooking.
- Place tortilla on plate.
- Add shredded lettuce on top of tortilla - I used 1/2 cup.
- With a fork cut salmon into pieces.
- Arrange the salmon pieces on top of the lettuce.
- Sprinkle black pepper over salmon pieces if desired.
- Use lemon wedges and squeeze lemon juice over top of salmon.
- I use all of the lemon but you can adjust to your taste.
- Roll tortilla up and tuck ends in as you roll.
- Enjoy your wrap.
Check out these other amazing Fish recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.