As you know we love monthly menu planning. It is a great way to save money from your budget and time in the kitchen. Both of those are what I call a “Mom Win”. We are excited to share that we have teamed up with several blogger friends and we are going to be sharing an Easy, Healthy, & Quick Monthly Menu Plan! That’s right, EVERY MONTH! Best of all, it will include a FREE printable! It can’t get better than that!
This month our entire plan is also naturally gluten free! We also have marked dairy free and egg free recipes too! This is super exciting for me. I love being able to prepare meal that the entire family can eat. These recipes are all tested and approved meaning there is no concern that you won’t have a successful meal for your family! There will be different recipes each month and they all promise to fall into the easy, healthy, and quick categories.
Print the May 2017 Healthy Menu Plan Calendar – We are keeping it simple for you to stay organized this month.
Healthy Dinner Meal Plan for May
- Asparagus and Pasta Salad
- Pressure Cooker Pork and Sauerkraut
- Chicken and Mango Salad with Creamy Lime Dressing
- Italian Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Southwest Ranch Tortellini Salad
- Teriyaki Burgers with Asian Coleslaw
- Caribbean Taco Salad
- Potato Crunch Spaghetti Sauce Saute
- Roasted Sweet Potato & Salmon Quinoa Bowl
- Chicken Caesar Pasta Bowl
- Hearty Zucchini Lasagna
- Kale Egg Salad Sandwiches
- Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Baked Apple Cinnamon Pork Chops
- Eggplant Lasagna Tower
- Quinoa Stuffed Green Peppers
- One Sheet Chicken and Broccoli Dinner
- One Sheet Pan Pork Chop Dinner
- Shrimp Stir Fry
- Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas
- Crockpot Pot Roast
- Turkey Taco Tortillas
- Pepper Pesto Pasta
- Prawn Salad with Herb Vinaigrette
- Pork Loin with Orange Sauce
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- Baked Maple Bourbon Salmon
- Quinoa and Avocado Salad
- Creamy Tuscan White Bean and Chicken Soup
- Hummus Crusted Salmon
4 Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes
We are each sharing one of our favorite quick and easy dessert recipes to make it easy for you to make a few delicious treats for your family.
- Strawberry Cream Pie
- No-Bake Chocolate Pudding Pie
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free German Chocolate Cake
- SNICKERS® Extreme Peanut Butter No-Bake Cheesecake
Don’t forget to join our Easy, Healthy, Quick Meals Facebook Group for more healthy recipes and easy cooking tips.
Be sure to let us know what recipes you enjoyed and be sure to share our Easy, Healthy, Quick Meals.
You may also enjoy our 20 Healthy Freezer Meals for your Slow Cooker in 3 Hours Meal Plan.