As you know we love monthly menu planning. It is a great way to save money from your budget and time in the kitchen. Both of those are what I call a “Mom Win”. We are excited to share that we have teamed up with several blogger friends and we are going to be sharing an Easy, Healthy, & Quick Monthly Menu Plan! That’s right, EVERY MONTH! Best of all, it will include a FREE printable! It can’t get better than that!
This month our entire plan is also naturally gluten free! We also have marked dairy free and egg free recipes too! This is super exciting for me. I love being able to prepare meal that the entire family can eat. These recipes are all tested and approved meaning there is no concern that you won’t have a successful meal for your family! There will be different recipes each month and they all promise to fall into the easy, healthy, and quick categories.
Print the April 2017 Menu Plan – We are keeping it simple for you to stay organized this month.
Simply click through the links to see the recipe. You can create your own menu plan from this list. Often times starting with 7 recipes might be easier for you and is fine too! You will find the longer you plan out that you will become excited not to be staring at the refrigerator trying to figure out what is for dinner. I like to add one “leftovers” night and one “dining out” night to my weekly plan.
APRIL MONTHLY MENU
1. Instant Pot Maple Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
2. Eggplant Lasagna
3. Spaghetti Squash Taco Skillet
4. Lemon Garlic Salmon
5. Steak Wrapped Asparagus
6. Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
7. Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti Squash
8. Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Green Peppers
9. Parmesan Garlic Shrimp
10. Low Calorie Salmon Cakes
11. Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef
12. Maple Balsamic Baked Pork Chops Recipe
13. Sweet Tea Chicken
14. Balsamic Eggplant with Lentils
15. Roasted Potato and Ham Casserole
16. Southwest Quinoa Salad
17. Pizza Frittata
18. Buffalo Ranch Chicken Casserole
19. Cabbage Roll Soup with Turkey
20. Pesto Spaghetti Squash
21. Southwest Shrimp Salad
22. Slow Cooker Honey Pork and Apples
23. Healthy One Dish Chicken Bake
24. Crockpot Black Bean Fajitas
25. Salmon with Mango Salsa
26. Crockpot Chicken and Sweet Potatoes
27. Paleo Easy Chuck Roast
28. Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken
29. Orange Roasted Chicken
30. Baked Quinoa Patties
Be sure to let us know what recipes you enjoyed and be sure to share our Easy, Healthy, Quick Meals.
You may also enjoy our 20 Healthy Freezer Meals for your Slow Cooker in 3 Hours Meal Plan.