Easy Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup is a family favorite recipe in my house! My whole family loves this delicious, tasty soup. I love that I can throw it in a large stockpot and it is ready in 30 minutes! I came up with this recipe last year when I was feeling so great and just wanted a good bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup. I went through my kitchen and grab some chicken tenders (but feel free to use chicken breast too, tenders is what I had in my fridge), carrots, celery, onion, dried parsley, black pepper, chicken broth and egg noodles.
I chopped the veggies and put them in the large pot with everything else except the noodles. I boiled everything for 15 minutes and then removed the chicken and shredded. Next I added the chicken back to the pot and added the noodles too. Brought it back to boil and let it boil for 10 minutes. Turned the heat down to simmer and served. My family loves this Easy Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup and with the weather turning colder they have already asked for me to put it on the menu plan!
Easy Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 ½ to 2 lb boneless and skinless chicken breasts or tenders
- 7 cups of chicken broth boxed or can is fine
- 1 cup onions diced
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1 cup carrots chopped
- 2 tablespoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ cup Egg noodles
- Add everything to a large stockpot except the egg noodles.
- Bring to a low boil and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken and shred; add back to the pot with egg noodles.
- Bring back to a low boil and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Turn heat to simmer
- Serve and enjoy!
Be sure to try these other delicious Soup/Stew recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.