Easy Loaded Baked Potato Soup is a quick and easy soup for those busy days and nights! This soup cooks up in minutes in the microwave. I loved it and will be making this again. It is also naturally gluten free when using a gluten free chicken broth!
Easy Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- 2 medium baking potatoes unpeeled
- 1 can 14 1/2 oz. fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 4 slices of bacon cooked, crumbled and divided
- 3/4 cup Kraft shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Pierce potatoes; microwave on high 5 min., turning over after 2 1/2 min.
- Cut potatoes into chunks.
- Combine potatoes, broth, and milk in large microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 6 minutes, stir after 3 minutes.
- Slightly crush potatoes with a potato masher.
- Reserve 2 Tbsp. each of the bacon and cheese, set aside.
- Add remaining bacon and cheese to the soup.
- Serve topped with reserved bacon, cheese, and sour cream. (And of course I add more cheese)
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.