These amazing Easy Mini Lemon Tarts are perfect to make for Easter or any special occasion! This is a little bite size treat you will make over and over. They are also very easy to make with a handful of ingredients, my boys even helped in making them. If you love lemon this is the dessert for you!
If you want to make the Easy Mini Lemon Tarts appear more elegant, you can take a lemon and zest the outside rind on to the cool whip topping. Doing that is perfect for a baby shower, brunch or a party. But when I made these little goodies, I was making them for my family as an after dinner dessert. It is so nice when you find a dessert the whole family will enjoy!
- 24 mini pie/tart shells
- 1 3.9 oz pkg lemon pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups milk
- zest from one lemon
- whipped cream store bought or homemade
- In a medium size bowl add milk, lemon zest and lemon pudding mix together.
- With a mixer beat on low for 2 minutes.
- Pour into shells, about 3/4 full.
- Place in fridge for 3 hours, so the pudding can set.
- Before serving add a dollop of whipping cream.
More Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.