Easy Parmesan Risotto is a nice side dish to most meals. This recipe is super easy to prepare and quite tasty. My husband and I loved it. Easy Parmesan Risotto is a delicious gluten free side dish. I served it with Better Than Fried Shrimp Recipe.
Easy Parmesan Risotto
Great side dish for most meals. Easy Parmesan Risotto is a delicious gluten free side dish.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic optional
- 3/4 cup short grain arborio rice
- 1 can 14 ounce, good quality chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 package 16 oz, rozen peas and carrots
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- dash salt and pepper
- In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add in the chopped onion and fresh garlic (if using); saute for about 3-4 minutes, or until soft but not brown.
- Add in the rice; cook/stir for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add in the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce the heat to medium-low, and simmer for about 15-20 minutes, or until all of the liquid is absorbed, and the rice is tender.
Check out these other Side Dish recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.