Easy Pork Chop and Apple Stuffing Bake is a wonderful dinner recipe! The combination of the pork chops, stuffing and apple pie filling is amazing. I also love how easy this dinner is to prepare and make. Each direction step for this no fuss, one dish meal is simple and you will not be disappointed in the taste at all!
You start by browning each side of the seasoned pork chops in a skillet with some butter. While they are browning, get some water boiling for the Stove Top Stuffing and pour the stuffing in the pot, cover, remove from heat and let it sit for 5 minutes (follow package directions).
Next open the can of apple pie filling and pour into the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 baking dish and sprinkle cinnamon over the top of the filling if desired. We love cinnamon and I always tend to add more than enough to any dish that has apples in it! Once the pork chops are golden brown on both sides, arrange them on top of the apple pie filling.
The next step is to spoon the stuffing all over the top of the dish. Make sure to spread the stuffing and get it as evenly as possible.
The final step is putting foil over the Easy Pork Chop and Apple Stuffing Bake and place in the oven for an hour and walk away. It's that simple. In an hour you will have a delicious dinner meal on your table!
You will not be disappointed in this Easy Pork Chop and Apple Stuffing Bake recipe! Only 3 ingredients needed!
Easy Pork Chop and Apple Stuffing Bake
- 4-6 whole boneless pork chops
- 1 box stuffing mix prepared according to package directions
- 2 cans apple pie filling
- cinnamon optional
- salt and pepper for seasoning optional
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9 X 13 baking dish and set aside.
- Heat medium size skillet over med-high heat; melt butter in skillet and add pork chops.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper if desired.
- Cook pork chops on each side 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions while pork chops are cooking.
- Pour both cans of apple pie filling into greased baking dish.
- Once pork chops are cooked arrange on top of apple pie filling,
- Next spoon stuffing on the top and spread out evenly.
- Cover dish with foil, place in oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue to bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Pork Chop Recipes
One Dish Meal Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.