These adorable Easy Reindeer Cupcakes will be a hit for any Christmas party or function! They are so simple to make and everyone will love them, especially the children. All you need is some prepared cupcakes and a few ingredients to decorate them. You can also get creative and try to use other edible items in place of what I have used.
We hope you enjoy these Easy Reindeer Cupcakes! Our kids love to help create these adorable little cupcakes. When we set them out for the family, with the other desserts, they are the first things to go.
- 12 prepared cupcakes
- white frosting
- 12 Nilla Wafers
- 24 pretzels
- 24 mini marshmallows
- 12 M&M pieces
- black gel icing tube
- Frost the top of each cupcake.
- Take a cupcake and place a wafer on the top towards the bottom(refer to pic).
- Place 2 mini marshmallows along the top rim of the wafer(refer to pic).
- Insert 2 pretzels in the top of the cupcake (refer to pic).
- Using some frosting place a M&M piece on the wafer (refer to pic).
- Using gel tub pipe 2 black dots on marshmallows (refer to pic).
- Repeat on remaining cupcakes until all are done.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Easy Christmas Dessert Recipes
Other Christmas Recipe Favorites
StockpilingMoms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit StockpilingMoms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!