These adorable Easy Reindeer Cupcakes will be a hit for any Christmas party or function! They are so simple to make and everyone will love them, especially the children.
All you need is some prepared cupcakes and a few ingredients to decorate the them. You can also get creative and try to use other edible items in place of what I have used. If you want you can use a store bought cupcake or you can use any flavor that you want. These Easy Reindeer Cupcakes are going to be a hit at your next holiday event or party.
You will have to make these for your kids this holiday season. They are sure to love eating and helping you make them. They are the perfect treat for a Christmas party for your little ones. Give these Easy Reindeer Cupcakes a try.
- 12 prepared cupcakes
- white frosting
- 12 Nilla Wafers
- 24 pretzels
- 24 mini marshmallows
- 12 M&M pieces
- black gel icing tube
- Frost the top of each cupcake.
- Take a cupcake and place a wafer on the top towards the bottom(refer to pic).
- Place 2 mini marshmallows along the top rim of the wafer(refer to pic).
- Insert 2 pretzels in the top of the cupcake (refer to pic).
- Using some frosting place a M&M piece on the wafer (refer to pic).
- Using gel tub pipe 2 black dots on marshmallows (refer to pic).
- Repeat on remaining cupcakes until all are done.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Easy Christmas Dessert Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.