This dinner meal idea for Easy Shrimp Alfredo Recipe tastes so good and you can make it in less than 30 minutes! Which is my kind of dinner when it's not made in the slow cooker. If I can not make it in the crock pot then I am all about meals that can be made in a short time for my family because we are always so busy with the boys. But I am very adamant about always having a family dinner so we can sit and connect about our days. It is one thing that I hope my boys will incorporate into their future families one day.
Back to the recipe of Easy Shrimp Alfredo. All you need to make this quick, delicious meal is pasta. jar of Alfredo sauce or you can make Homemade Alfredo Sauce and some frozen shrimp. I always get deveined and tail off frozen shrimp to make it easier. Cook your pasta according to package directions, heat your Alfredo sauce and place your frozen shrimp into boiling water for 4 minutes.
Once the shrimp has been cooked, drain the water and place back into the pot with 1 Tbsp butter and 1/2 tsp black pepper and saute for 1-2 minutes. Now all you have to do is layer the on a plate the pasta, sauce and shrimp on top. Now you can enjoy a plate of Easy Shrimp Alfredo Recipe which is a great idea for Lent. Be sure to try it soon, you will not be disappointed!
Easy Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
- 4 cups prepared pasta
- 1 jar Alfredo Sauce
- 1 bag 10-15 oz bag of frozen shrimp (deveined and tail off)
- 3 cups water
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While cooking pasta, place jar sauce in a pot and heat up.
- In another pot add 3 cups water and bring to a boil.
- Add frozen shrimp and cook for 4 minutes; drain water from pot and add shrimp back to pot.
- Add in butter and black pepper and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Layer on a plate pasta, sauce and shrimp.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Seafood Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.