Best part for me about this delicious Easy Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe is I usually have on hand all the ingredients in my kitchen. Since I stockpile most of the ingredients I have either in my pantry or my stockpile room. I have also used Pasta Sauce from a jar instead of making homemade and it tastes just as great! Plus I love that I can make this in 30 minutes, making it a go to dinner when we are busy with activities. Great on game nights for my boys because it fills them up!
Easy Spaghetti and Meatballs
Easy Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe is a great 30 minute dinner meal for those busy nights!
- 1 package frozen meatballs get either small or large to fit your family size - I used small
- 2 jars pasta sauce or make Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 box 16 oz spaghetti noodles
- In one pot prepare spaghetti noodles according to package directions.
- In another large pot add frozen meatballs and both cans of sauce.
- Heat meatballs and sauce over medium heat and place lid on.
- Serve every five minutes, cook for 20 minutes; cook longer or turn heat up if not cooking quick enough.
- Place spaghetti on plate and spoon meatballs and sauce on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.