This delicious appetizer of Easy Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe is so easy to prepare! Best part is you can make a large batch for a crowd of people.
You can use a skillet or in this case my friend was using a griddle while camping over the 4th of July weekend. She had prepped the mushroom at home and had the seasoning in a bag. She simply placed the mushrooms in the bag, filled the mushroom with filling then placed on the hot griddle.
If making at home simply combine the garlic, Italian seasoning, scallions, bacon and cheeses. Divide the filling between the mushroom caps. Spread butter on the griddle and once melted add your mushrooms. Cook 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted and mushrooms are cooked; while cooking scoop up hit butter and sprinkle on top of mushrooms. This is hearty appetizer that everyone loves to enjoy.
I will be definitely be making these Easy Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe when football starts per my husband request. He wants me to add it in with the other tailgating appetizers that I make. Be sure to try these easy stuffed mushrooms, they are so yummy! I mean you can’t go wrong with bacon and cheese on game day!
Easy Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 lb baby portobello or white button mushrooms cleaned out
- 1 small clove garlic minced
- 2 whole scallions
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup cut up cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat griddle to 350.
- In a medium bowl, combine garlic, Italian seasoning, scallions, bacon and cheeses.
- Divide filling evenly among mushrooms.
- Spread 3 Tbsp butter on griddle, once melted add mushrooms.
- Cook 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted and mushrooms are cooked; while cooking scoop up hit butter and sprinkle on top of mushrooms.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Appetizer Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.