This Easy Sugar Cookie Recipe is a fun and easy cookie to make. Who doesn't love a good Sugar Cookie that tastes delicious??? I love getting my boys in the kitchen to help me make them.
Easy Sugar Cookie Recipe:
These Sugar Cookies are a bit different than the ones you can roll out and make shapes with, but they are soft and chewy which makes them irresistible! They are my favorite to make at every holiday and you can add sprinkles if you want or even icing to decorate them for the season.
July 9th is National Sugar Cookie Day so why not make some cookies to enjoy! With this Easy Sugar Cookie Recipe all you need to do is mix the dough, roll into balls and then roll through sugar. Place them on the cookie sheet and let them bake.
Then try really hard to let them cool before eating, this is always the hardest part for my family. My kids and I love to enjoy some Chick-fil-a Lemonade with our cookies during the summer. Be sure to give them a try. They are perfect for gift giving too! Just add a recipe card and give them to your friends or neighbors.
- 1 cup 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup granulated sugar for rolling cookies
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
- Cream together butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add egg and mix until well-combined.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla.
- Scoop cookie dough by the tablespoon full and roll into a ball.
- Add granulated sugar to a large bowl for rolling cookie dough in before baking.
- Place each ball of cookie dough into the bowl of granulated sugar and roll to coat well.
- Place cookie dough onto baking sheet, spacing about 1 ½ -inches to 2 inches apart.
- Lightly press each cookie down.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
No Bake Cookie Recipe - So easy to make.
Peanut M&M's Cookie - Love these semi-homemade cookies.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies - My favorite!
Banana Oatmeal Cookies - Healthy and delicious.
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies - Best ever! Perfect for Valentine's Day.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.