If you are looking for a way to re purpose and recycle old puzzles this is the Christmas craft for you! If you have a jigsaw puzzle that is missing a piece or that you are ready to donate you may want to consider this craft idea instead! This Easy Wreath Puzzle Photo Ornament actually came from my parents house. When my now 15 year old brother was in preschool they made this ornament. It is priceless in our opinion! There is nothing better than a photo ornament that is made with love. This ornament is just that. A precious photo of my Mom and brother together in an ornament that he made as a three year old.
Easy Wreath Puzzle Photo Ornament
- Jigsaw Puzzle
- Green Tempera Paint
- Paint Brush
- Card stock or Cardboard
- Paint your jigsaw puzzle pieces green and allow to dry.
- Cut out a “wreath shaped” oval out of the card stock or cardboard.
- Attach your photo to the card stock/cardboard with rubber cement or double sided tape.
- Glue your puzzle pieces, slightly stacking to create a “wreath”.
- Attach a piece of yarn as a hanger.
- Finally decorate your wreath with glitter by gluing it to the puzzle pieces and you could attach a small piece of plastic holly, pine cone, beads or ribbon for extra decor.