If you are on the Whole 30 Plan, eating Paleo, Gluten Free, Keto or Low Carb I have the most delicious and easy to prepare dinner for you! I made this last night and we immediately fell in love! Not only is it delicious (it is) - it is also Whole 30 compliant, Low Carb, Paleo and Gluten Free. The trifecta of clean eating and did I mention - delicious! I will be honest, while I was cooking it, I thought, my husband is NEVER going to eat this.
As I got ready to serve it I said, "if you don't like this there is always your standby (PBJ). He said, it looks good. What? No, it didn't! Was he just being kind? Oh well, regardless I served it up, we ate it. We loved it! We ate TWO huge plates full (but that is ok because it is so good for you) and then we declared it a keeper! If you are on the Whole 30 journey you are looking for easy dishes that you can prepare in a flash THAT also taste good. Well look no further because Egg Roll In A Bowl is it!
- 1 Bag of Cabbage Cole Slaw 14 oz
- 1/4 yellow or white onion chopped 1/4 cup
- 1 lb chicken breast cut into strips
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos if you are not on Whole 30 you can use soy sauce or Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 4 garlic cloves chopped finely or 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger or fresh ginger
- 1 TBSP sesame oil gluten free
- 2 eggs scrambled
- Heat coconut oil over medium heat in a large skillet or wok.
- Add onions, garlic and ginger (if fresh) and saute.
- Add chicken and cook until done.
- Add cole slaw mix and cook until tender.
- Combine coconut aminos, ginger and garlic (if not fresh), and sesame oil.
- Pour mixture into pan and cook 5 minutes.
- Scramble two eggs in a separate skillet and stir into your skillet before serving.
I hope you enjoy this as much as we did!