Eggo French Toaster Sticks Casserole was a breakfast success for my boys. Everyone of them loved the flavor and wanted more. In my house we love Eggo French Toaster Sticks Cinnamon with butter and syrup. For this recipe I made them into a breakfast casserole. Which was an easy breakfast recipe by making it ahead of time the night before. Then I stuck it in the fridge and pulled it out the next morning to bake. Put it in the oven and 45 minutes later breakfast was served!
Eggo French Toaster Sticks Casserole is a simple way to start your day that tastes delicious!
Eggo French Toaster Sticks Casserole
- 1 box Eggo French Toaster Sticks Cinnamon thawed
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon We love cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cup half-and-half
- Butter for pan
- Tear Eggo Frech Toaster Sticks into 1-inch pieces.
- Arrange pieces in a generously buttered 9X13 casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, half-and-half, milk, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon and beat with a rotary beater or whisk until blended but not too bubbly.
- Pour mixture over the bread pieces, making sure all are covered evenly with the milk-egg mixture.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with syrup.
Disclosure: Stockpiling Moms are “Chief Waffle Offices" - this is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.