I love this Exploding Colors A Rainbow of Fun Science Experiment. This was a really fun science experiment using food coloring that Peyton and I enjoyed doing together. It was really cool. Be sure your milk is at room temperature or even a little warmed in the microwave. The tip is for it not to be cold to really get some fun color explosions! This is the perfect activity for Summer Vacation or a Snow Day!
- Milk while milk if possible
- Liquid Dish Soap
- 3-4 bottles of different food coloring
- Measure out 50 mL of milk and bring to room temperature.
- Pour the milk into the dish.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to the milk. Make sure to use different colors.
- Put a single drop of liquid dishwashing soap in the middle of the dish.
- Watch and see what happens as the colors explode!
More Projects To Enjoy: