If you are looking for an easy dessert idea for Father's Day we have you covered! In fact this is so easy to make that the kids can get involved in this fun hands on project for Dad too!
At the end of the day I know that my family LOVES Rice Krispies Treats! They are also fun to make too! Peyton and I have blast together every time we make them. We made these for Mother's Day and Peyton asked if we could make some for Dad too. Of course I couldn't say no to that!
Father's Day Rice Krispies Treats
Made with a few simple ingredients, Rice Krispies Treats are the perfect, easy-to-make sweet treat. Making them is a great activity for families to enjoy together. In fact I keep the supplies on hand for Snow Days and in the summer when it is too hot to go outside. Rice Krispies Treats supplies are always in my stockpile. What better idea than making them for a Father's Day Treat! This No Bake Treat is sure to be a hit!
Here is an Instagram Video we took during the process of making our Mother's Day Treats.
As a child I remember making these delicious tasty treats in the kitchen with my Mom. I could never get enough of these scrumptious marshmallow snacks. Be sure to take a moment and make these with your children and create a memory that will last a lifetime. You can make this no bake dessert gluten free by simply using Gluten Free Rice Krispies in your recipe.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package 10 oz., about 40 regular marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- Food Coloring
- Cookie Cutters
- Melt butter over low heat in a large saucepan
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Stir in food coloring
- Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal.
- Stir until well coated.
- Stir in Sprinkles
- Remove mixture to wax paper. It will start to cool off quickly.
- Spray cookie cutters with cooking spray or butter and place rice krispies into the cookie cutter to form shape.
- Best if served the same day.
You may also like our Chocolate Chip Rice Krispies Treats Recipe too!