BLT Hoagie is my favorite for lunch in the summer! It is so easy to make and perfect for busy week night diners! I hope you enjoy this easy recipe as much as I do!
BLT Hoagie is my favorite for lunch in the summer!
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 whole baguette rolls, 6 inch each, split, toasted
- 4 whole leaf lettuce leaves
- 8 slices tomato
- 12 slices Bacon, crisply cooked, drained
- SPREAD mayo onto baguettes.
- FILL with lettuce, tomatoes and bacon.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.